Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TICKET PURCHASE
- Tickets for Down By The Riverside Festival events are only available directly from Down By The Riverside Festival website or event partners.
- Purchased tickets cannot be refunded.
- For larger orders and ticket enquiries, please contact email@example.com
- It is a condition of the ticket sale that re-selling of tickets is not permitted. Duplicate tickets will not be issued in the event of tickets being lost or damaged. Defaced tickets will not be accepted.
- Anyone 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Unaccompanied children will not be permitted.
- Without a valid ticket, entry into the event site will not be permitted. Entry to the event site is only allowed from the date/time on tickets purchased. Early arrivers will not be admitted.
- Proof of age may be requested at the point of entry and at the bars. We operate a challenge 25 policy.
- Down By The Riverside Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
- Down By The Riverside Festival reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the staff.
- Down By The Riverside Festival: Camping is permitted from Friday 5pm until Sunday 11am only.
- Down By The Riverside Festival: Camping in the festival grounds requires the puchase of a separate ticket. A separate area is provided for Campervans and caravan.
- All vehicles parked at owner’s own risk.
- No animals (except guide & medical dogs) are permitted into our event sites.
- No glass (bottles, jars etc) will be allowed into the our event sites.
- No open fires, naked flames or chinese lanterns are permitted anywhere on our event sites.
- Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
- Fireworks, smoke canisters, and other similar articles are not permitted within our event sites.
- No illegal substances may be brought into our event sites.
- No independent sound systems are permitted.
- No weapons or illegal drugs are permitted.
- Ticket holders may be subject to being searched on entry, before and during the event.
- Exposure to loud music may cause damage to hearing, please bring ear defenders / plugs if you require them.
- Final rules to be agreed in conjunction with Licensing committee, police and event organisers.
- Down By The Riverside Festival is unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at this event.
- Strictly no trading allowed within our event sites without the prior consent of Down By The Riverside Festival management.
- As a condition of sale, ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or sound recorded for TV, Video, DVD, Webcast or other public broadcast.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non commercial, without the prior written consent of Down By The Riverside Festival Management.
The purchase of a ticket for any of our events is subject to acceptance of the above terms and conditions, and Down By The Riverside Festival reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions as and when deemed necessary.